Sunday, January 25, 2009

Oh my. My. My list.

Someday…

  • People will be able to find pieces of my work in the Norton Reader.
  • I’ll no longer be sick.
  • Expressing what I am really thinking will be much easier.
  • My dad will be one of my closest friends.
  • I’ll love myself.
  • I won’t need to make people laugh to feel accepted.
  • My smiles will reach my eyes again.
  • I’ll stop obsessing about that nameless face that ruined my life.
  • Four letter words will have meaning.
  • I’ll tell you how much you hurt me.
  • People will realize I’m not dramatic…I’m realistic.
  • I’ll tell Train how much their lyrics keep me going.
  • He’ll take back those words.
  • I’ll be cool.
  • I won’t continue to feel guilty.
  • I’ll no longer fear being broken.
  • I’ll let go of the past; both the good and the bad things.
  • Art will come more naturally to me.
  • The pain will go away.
  • They’ll understand how much they screwed me up.
  • I’ll behold myself.
  • You’ll want me back.
  • This list won’t matter.

No comments: